5 days left
- Full Time
ProofVision is a leading specialist in luxury waterproof electronics selling into specialist B2B channels, wholesalers and retailers while building our brand worldwide. Our truly unique products position us to grow significantly nationally and worldwide. You will be joining us at a very exciting time as our growth ambitions present a unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success and build your marketing career.
The role will cover all aspects of developing our marketing function, strategy and plans with a focus on delivering effective, integrated digital and off-lines campaigns for the UK and internationally.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and versatile marketing professional who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience of working in a product based B2B business. They will be equally comfortable with planning and hands-on execution of all aspect of a campaign. As a natural people person, they will enjoy working with the management team, inspiring a team and managing agencies to deliver marketing that builds our brand and supports sales to grow revenue.
- Manage all aspects of ProofVision's marketing to drive brand awareness, demand generation, new customer acquisition and retention in the UK and internationally.
- Create a effective marketing plans and integrated marketing campaigns to meet the business goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of ProofVision’s market segments, target audiences, channels to market, competitors to develop insights which will guide marketing investment to deliver a strong ROI.
- Manage all aspects of ProofVision’s marketing programmes and marketing department.
- Lead the development of the overall marketing strategy and marketing plans to support the company’s brand and revenue growth goals.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Optimise the website to meet the needs of our customers by establishing ideal customer personas, customer buying journeys and SEO content to maximise traffic.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective digital marketing campaigns across all channels within the UK and Europe, including the company website, social media, PPC, events and email. Ensuring brand consistency across all marketing deliverables
- Effectively manage our marketing outsourced resources
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 + years of digital marketing and multichannel marketing skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- A strong understanding of the latest marketing techniques and best practices, with a willingness to keep up to date with market trends.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly