Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing, London -
A fast-growing biotech company are looking for an innovative Head of Marketing to join their vibrant team and push this start-up through a brilliant period of growth. This would be highly suited to an ambitious, energetic, and capable Head of Marketing.
You must have experience within:
- Developing a B2C facing marketing strategy
- A strong background working within startups to scale ups
- 5-7 years working within medtech, biotech or healthtech
- Experience coming from a company that operates in a marketplace model, any SaaS experience would be desirable.
Who you’ll be joining
This rare opportunity will have you playing a crucial part to a fantastic journey of growth for an amazing organisation making a huge difference to thousands of people suffering from medical conditions, using their innovative platforms to gain invaluable data.
Offering enviable benefits, home working and lots of opportunity, this is a brilliant time to join.
More on what you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience working in a face-pace start up, contributing to high growth, within the biotechnology or medical technology industries
- Evident experience driving B2C marketing, recognising the ever-changing needs of the target audiences and building a dedicated community
- Developing and overseeing the execution of performance marketing plans to drive brand awareness, company growth and pave the way for new opportunities
- Exceptional skills building and maintaining valuable relationships from partners to stakeholders
- A track record of stepping outside of the box to execute creative and impactful marketing plans, always looking to deliver high performing campaigns that add value
- Most importantly, you’ll need to have drive for this brilliant and exciting position.
- Building an ethos and vision for the companies marketing and brand positioning, working tirelessly to refine and build their identify as you push them through this growth journey
- Working with wider teams to create content heavy campaigns that will drive lead gen and focus on nurturing existing and new relationships
- Constantly identifying new creative opportunities for growth, with a focus on digital marketing and impactful campaigns
- Never shying from the diverse range of marketing channels, utilising all to scale the company and reach key audiences
- Working holistically with the wider team and external stakeholders for a collaborative approach
- Consistently driving data-backed decisions to push the company forward and break barriers surrounding customer engagement
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity with masses of potential!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.