Assistant Marketing Manager
Assistant Marketing Manager - FTC
Have you got B2C full marketing mix experience including digital?
- Manage brand content including images and product videos
- Full ownership of digital campaigns including SEO and Programmatic
- Manage website content and ECRM strategy
Assistant Marketing Manager - FTC 12 months
Looking for a highly creative marketer with a positive mindset and can do attitude to join global home appliance brand.
You will need to have a minimum of 3-4 years B2C marketing experience gained within a fast paced marketing function covering all areas of the marketing including digital, SEO, Programmatic and ECRM.
You'll be supporting the Marketing Manager in delivering and taking ownership of marketing plans from strategy through to execution.
The ideal candidate is someone who is customer centric with a passion for putting the customer first and be able to multi task and achieve deadlines.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage production of brand content including lifestyle images and videos and be comfortable in managing production agency to ensure all assets are in line with brand guidelines and on budget;
- Support Marketing Manager in executing key campaigns including taking ownership of digital campaigns which includes asset development and producing toolkits and presentations;
- Manage and update the website content ensuring website is SEO optimized
- Manage eCRM strategy to include triggered programmes and targeting;
- Support in executing brand PR and social media strategy including trade media plan with PR Agency;
- Track brand and campaign performance, digital activity, web stats and produce regular reports and presentations
If you think this is you and you're ready to get stuck in and make a difference, get in touch today.