A leading, award-winning architecture practice is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their creative marketing team.
Based in an impressive London location, this practice offers an inclusive working environment and is committed to investing in its people and helping them to progress in their careers. Work/life balance is important to them and they have an active sports and social committee who organise regular events.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will support and implement client-focussed marketing and business development plans and initiatives.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Maintain marketing plans and calendars, providing support through their implementation
- Maintain marketing contact lists/CRM support
- Maintain the marketing libraries
- Coordinate and support in the delivery of internal and external events
- Provide support to the PR process
- Coordinate and produce marketing reports
- Prepare and coordinate award entries
- Coordinate and support both internal and external marketing communications
- Producing a wide range of marketing collateral
- Maintain website
- Manage digital content and social media activity
Key Skills Required: -
- Prior experience in a similar marketing assistant role
- Experience in the architecture or design industry would be preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Ability to manage a busy workload with multiple projects