Marketing Executive – FTC until March 2022, Cranfield -
A services-based organisation in the public sector arena are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a contract basis from as soon as possible until March 2022, with the possibility for extension. This position is currently fully remote, with mixed working in the office and from home in the future.
Reporting into the Marketing and Communications Manager, focusing on one particular growth area of the business, you will be responsible for:
- Writing engaging content for the website in the form of updates, blogs, case studies and newsletters
- Creating copy for their social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter
- Working on mostly organic campaigns and driving awareness through your copy and marcomms activities
- Liaising with an external agency on projects such as marketing collateral design, campaigns and press releases
- Supporting the wider team of 3 in all marketing communications across different areas of the business when required
In order to be considered for this position, you will have at least 2 years marketing experience covering content writing, marketing campaigns and digital marketing, ideally coming from a public sector, third sector of B2B industry.
You will ideally have a marketing degree or qualification, and be an excellent communicator with a self-motivated attitude, and an ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects with sometimes tight deadlines.
Due to the location of the offices, this role will best suit those commuting from areas such as Bedford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton, Dunstable, Cranfield, Newport Pagnell, Bletchley, Kettering, St Neots, Towcester and Biggleswade.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.