Senior Digital Executive
Brindisa offers premium Spanish gastronomy, drawing on 33 years of carefully sourcing fine Spanish food for the UK market. The classic ingredients of Spanish cooking are available from our shops at Borough Market, Balham, online and our five restaurants.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Executive to join our entrepreneurial business on a permanent contract. It will encompass all aspects of engaging our wholesale and retail customers in the digital world. Sharing information about our foods, values as a company, shops, restaurants, and connections with Spain will be at the heart of the job. You will be expected to work closely with our sales team, key stakeholders and customers whilst continuing to build our digital network and deliver sales growth.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A love of food and experience in consumer led marketing of food products or similar experience.
- Extensive experience with digital development, strategy, planning and analytics.
- Experience or understanding of digital marketing including metrics, trends and techniques such as Google analytics, SEO, SEM/PPC,CRO and have a deep interest in this area.
- Experience working in a marketing department and delivering digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work across multiple platforms and projects.
- Experience in delivering customer acquisition campaigns.
- Degree in digital marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience using Shopify beneficial.
- Excellent communication, presentation & networking skills, able to build good working relationships and champion innovation.
The role will appeal to a creative self -starter with positive high energy levels, enthusiasm and a real can-do attitude, who has honed their skills in a dynamic organisation, but is looking for greater autonomy and a sense of ownership.
Key aspects of the job will be:
- To create and implement the digital marketing strategy and support for brand activity including outlining budget requirements, setting KPIS, organising content, website upgrades and photography.
- To ensure maximum ROI on marketing spend for paid search, SEO, social ads and other sources of traffic, alongside the appointed digital agency.
- To create and implement an annual digital calendar of online and email campaigns.
- To be responsible for the digital launch of new products.
- To manage the strategic segmentation of consumer and trade customers databases and targeted communications
- To work with all consumer facing areas of the business to create an omnichannel experience for the user.
- To oversee and manage the design of our website, ensuring content is engaging and optimised for UX and SEO
- To oversee the digital marketing for trade business, including our app, weekly newsletters and content.
- To track and measure the success of digital marketing activities and drive continuous improvements
For successful candidates we offer:
- A competitive salary of £35,000 per annum.
- Flexible and part remote based working.
- 28 days holiday pay, rising to 33 days after 5 years of service.
- Staff discounts.
- Pension Auto Enrolment.
- Life insurance.
- Training opportunities and a friendly working environment.
To apply please send CV’s with covering letter clearly outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectations. Due to the high volume of enquires we are not always able to respond to all CV’s. Sorry but only successful candidates will be contacted.