Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst
Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst, Princes Risborough -
We’re partnering with a brilliant client of ours to recruit a passionate, driven and analytically minded Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst, to take responsibility for company vital marketing reports and execute best practice SEO. This role is fundamental to driving optimisation for the company’s website and supporting the wider marketing department make insight led decisions on a full mix of marketing campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Not-for-Profit membership organisation with extensive brand awareness and a highly enriching working environment, including excellent benefits and desirable flexible working.
This position will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Expertly executing analytics across channels and regularly working with Google Analytics
- Demonstrating your capable experience within Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager to provide quality reports and increase traffic.
- Provide expert advice and insight on PPC tactics and oversee SEO best practises
- Working closely with CRM teas to recognise data trends and offer insight to ensure all decisions are informed and measured.
- Owning the reporting process for digital marketing channels, ensuring you are solely responsible for the successful collation and pulling of reports, handling meta data and structuring web pages, using Supermetrics and similar.
- Always staying up to date with the latest industry trends and further developing your own skills to ensure work is delivered to the highest and most efficient quality
The successful candidate must have experience in all of the above responsibilities, especially SEO and Google Analytics to be considered for this role, and most importantly must have excellent communication skills as you’ll be working closely with stakeholders on a daily basis.
Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Luton, Slough, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Aylesbury, Slough, Marlow, Princess Risborough and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
The important stuff!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.