Product Marketing Manager - Cybersecurity, Stevenage -
We’re working exclusively with a well-established software client of ours, based in Hertfordshire, to recruit a through and through tech savvy Product Marketing Manager. Our client has become one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the UK and has already expanded internationally by opening its first territory in the US. The company now has 50+ employees globally, not bad going for five years work!
With excellent benefits and a great working culture they can offer three days home working and two in the office, post lockdown. You will be supporting a highly dynamic team push the company forward and get involved with innovative new products. This would suit a tenacious and driven marketer looking for a high growth company working as leaders in their field.
You’ll need a minimum of 4-5 years experience in a product marketing position within a software company, specifically SaaS, ideally coming from cyber security. You’ll need to be passionate about new tech and expert UX, fluent in technical product language, and able to transform this into digestible info.
As Product Marketing Manager supporting the wider team, this role will have you involved in but not limited to:
- Owning the execution of the product marketing strategy and marketing plans for current services as well as new products
- Building strong and nurtured relationships with the company’s partner portfolio and developing a strong understanding of the customer base, and their needs
- Strategizing efficient plans for customer onboarding, upselling and retention, with the support of Intercomm
- Overseeing the development of UX design best practice and collecting customer insight covering product usages, untapped opps, the buyer personas and more through the usage analytics and other collected data
- Ensuring you’re always complying with relevant legislation and tracking all ROI
As a successful candidate you will need to be coming in with demonstrable SaaS product management experience coming from and with considerable knowledge of the cybersecurity sector. We can only consider candidates with a SaaS background within product marketing. Please do not apply unless you have this experience as I’m afraid we will not be able to consider your application. To note, this role is not a product manager vacancy, it is very much a marketing position, marketing products.
Due to the location of their Letchworth based office, this role is commutable from Baldock, Stevenage, Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Royston, Cambridge, Buntingford, Biggleswade and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.