PR Account Director
PR Account Director, Cambridge - REMOTE -
A dynamic and forward-thinking marketing agency based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a capable and driven PR Account Director to join their growing team and oversee the direction of key client accounts, whilst leading a brilliant wider account team. This role can be worked on a remote basis with bi-weekly visits to their Cambridgeshire based office.
The successful candidate must have at least 5 years pure PR experience and a minimum of 3 years agency experience, with a true love for the agency environment and its fast pace nature! Coming from a healthcare or scientific background is essential, please do not apply for this role unless you have a life science or healthcare background.
As PR Account Director, mentoring junior candidates and supporting company growth, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and nurturing key relationships with your clients, ensuring you recognise their goals and plans as to stay well aligned with their objectives and support the creation of strategic briefs
- Creating highly innovative PR strategies and activities that will drive clients plans and deliver results
- Taking ownership for the execution of PR strategies, manging budgets, timelines, expectations and foreseeing potential dilemmas prematurely and resolving them efficiently
- Growing and expanding business for the agency; actively growing the client base and producing engaging proposals
- Leading a dedicated junior team and supporting their development, growth and creative output. Offering expert knowledge and inspiring motivation
- Demonstrating your expert PR knowledge and media contacts throughout
This is a huge opportunity to be a vital part of a progressive marketing agency, with exciting clients and a buzzing office environment.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.