Marketing Manager, Wokingham -
Are you a driven and passionate marketer with prior experience working across a wide range of digital channels?
Do you have a background in creating content for websites, social media channels and paid media?
Are you looking for a role that will offer you the opportunity to exercise your creative skills, bring innovative ideas to the table and offer you personal development and career progression opportunities?
Then I may have the role for you…
What’s the role?
Working for an industry leading brand in the consumer electronics field, this is a hands-on position which will see you deliver on a wide-range of strategic marketing communications plans. Your day to day could see you:
- Updating the brand’s website, adding new content and giving existing pages a refresh via their CMS platform
- Managing the social media calendar, developing social campaigns and devising posts across all major social platforms to drive engagement
- Owning community management for a number of high-follower, branded social media accounts
- Producing creative and exciting content for use on paid and owned media campaigns
- Optimising the website for SEO purposes to improve search engine rankings for keywords and drive visits to the website
Who is it working for?
A fantastic, globally renowned brand who are known for their innovation, creativity and vision. You’d be working within a collaborative, tight-knit team who are all at the top of their game.
This organisation is known for being a supportive and nurturing employer; they truly believe in helping their staff to reach their full potential, offering mentor schemes, training and personal development opportunities as standard. They also value everyone’s input, they want you to bring your ideas to the table and have a chance to make your mark.
What do you need?
Someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in; this is a busy working environment and the business is growing, so there’s always plenty for you to do!
Ideally, the perfect candidate will have:
- 3-4 years’ experience working in a broad Digital Marketing Executive role, encompassing a wide variety of channels
- Prior experience updating and managing CMS platforms – this will be central to the role. Ideally, you’ll have used Drupal, CQ5 or WordPress in the past
- Excellent social media skills, with experience manging content calendars and community management
- A proactive and driven mindset, strong commercial focus and be passionate about doing the best job they can do
Our client is an innovative, market leading brand with an exceptional reputation. A beloved brand with a cult following; their strong brand vision and cultural values set them apart in a crowded market.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role will certainly be one of interest to many marketing professionals, so please don’t hold back from submitting your interest.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly