Brand Insight Executive
Brand Insight Executive, Huntingdon -
Our award-winning client is looking for a commercially focused Brand Insight Executive to join their lively and collaborative team just outside Huntingdon.
This company is trusted by their customers to product the highest quality and most innovative products on the high street. They have a stellar reputation in their industry and their products are best sellers across a number of categories. They’re a fast-paced business where no two days are the same and they offer excellent opportunities for progression for the right candidate!
As a business, they use data and insights to drive all commercial decisions; so we need someone who eats, sleeps and breathes branding, data and analytics. Ideally, you’ll have at least 3-4 years’ experience in a brand and insights focused marketing role and will have a strong command of a variety of consumer data platforms.
As Brand Insight Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing sales and product performance data from key retailers to monitor individual brand and SKU performance
- Conducting regular range reviews to see which products are selling well, then using this data to drive actionable insights and NPD recommendations within the business
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to help devise brand marketing plans using insights and data
- Providing the Product Development team with market, competitor and consumer insights to help shape NPD and EPD
- Regularly liaising with retail stockists to help drive brand sales in store and online
Do you fit the bill? We’re looking for someone who…
- Has at least 3-4 years’ experience in a brand and insights focused marketing role within a retail, FMCG or consumer brand
- Is confident analysing EPOS data from sources such as Nielsen, Kantar and IRI
- Can confidently analyse and evaluate data for trends and patterns which can be translated to actionable insights for the business
- Is confident presenting their findings to both internal and external stakeholders and who can make data engaging through storytelling
- Will drive brand and NPD decisions based on data, consumer insights and market analysis
This client has continued to perform exceptionally well – even throughout the challenging year that has been 2020 – and is looking for someone who works well under pressure to join their busy team. If you’re great with numbers and are mad about Excel and pivot tables with a passion for consumer brands then this could be the role you’re looking for!
Due to the location of their North Cambridgeshire based office this role is commutable from Huntingdon, Alconbury, St Ives, Swavesey, St Neots, Bedford, Ely, Peterborough, Leicester, Kettering, Stamford, Corby, Papworth, Cambridge, Longstanton and Cambourne.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Brand Insight Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly