Product Manager, Abingdon -
Our B2B technology client based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire are seeking a dynamic Product Manager to join their team, working closely with marketing, sales and technical, on a permanent basis. The company in question are award-winning and highly respected with a very ideas-driven and open culture.
Team and Business:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Head of Acquisitions, you’ll work closely with their marketing team of 10, and technical and sales teams of 7. The business has been experiencing a huge growth period in the past couple of years, and this is a brand new and pivotal position for them as they discuss and launch new products, putting customer focus at the forefront.
You’ll be responsible for:
- New product development: from conception right through to taking it to market, ensuring that the CRM system is streamlined to best manage customer orders and changes
- Managing stakeholders with regards to time-scale feasibility and streamlining processes across databases and the technical teams to put carefully laid plans into action.
- Supporting the marketing team on promotions and offers of existing and new products, working as the ‘behind the scenes’ handler to ensure campaign successes.
- Working closely with the technical and sales team to ensure the CRM is working in the most efficient way for all products, to benefit those internally as well as the customer process – both existing and new.
- Taking ownership of the product lifecycle, including creation to testing and execution.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have excellent relationship building and communication skills, be able to manage multiple projects at once with different teams in the business and be able to be realistic with product timelines.
You’ll have at least 4-5 years product experience; ideally from both a marketing and technical standpoint, with an understanding of not only how launching products will affect internal processes, but also how it will impact on customers.
Those from a B2B background with experience across tangible and non-tangible products would be ideally suited, but a variety of a B2B or B2C industry experience we be considered.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly