- Brand Manager
- Haircare / Beauty / Personal Care
Our client, a major player in the health, personal care and haircare categories is looking for a Brand Manager to join their team working on some of the key brands in their portfolio.
About the Role
- You will have responsibility for working across the full marketing mix for well known brands.
- You will input into the brand strategy and annual brand plans, supporting in brand communications as well as working on the innovation strategy. You will work closely with global teams, cross functional local teams and various agencies (research, comms, etc).
- You will be responsible for tracking brand KPI's and reporting on performance and for analysing market data, so it’s important that you are numerically literate and are comfortable working with financial and market information.
You must to have the following experience:
- You must be an experienced Brand Manager already in FMCG - ideally health/ beauty/ haircare
- You will have a really thorough grounding in the full marketing mix
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Have strong analytical skills – financial and market data
- UK marketing experience - knowledge of UK grocery and pharma retailers and on-line
- Ideally experience in international markets
- Results Driven and Commercially focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoys working collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Able to think strategically and be decisive
- Get up and running quickly, a fast learner
- Positive, creative and energetic in mindset
The ability to speak an additional European language (ideally German or French) would be a bonus.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly