Website & Analytics Executive
Website & Analytics Executive, Cambridge -
An award-winning, global organisation, based in Cambridge are seeking a Website & Analytics Executive. Offering an excellent benefits package and good home working opportunities, this is a brilliant next step for an analytically minded, web guru!
Working within the digital communications team, this role will play a key part in taking the performance of the corporate website to the next level by evaluating, testing and iterating in the pursuit of continuous improvement and customer centricity. The website must serve as a tool which is measurable in line with campaign objectives and wider organisational aims.
You will need…
- A passion for digital measurement and attribution
- Expert experience within Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Demonstrable knowledge of knowing your tracking pixels from your tracking links and ability to interpret data
- Skills utilising other tools such a Google Data Studio and similar
- Experience of executing A/B tests in line with best practices and optimising websites for conversions
- Experience with website personalisation tools and creating visitor profiles
- Strong Excel skills and an ability to translate data sets into clear and actionable reports.
- Experience with a number of content management systems (CMS such as EPiServer would be advantageous)
- Confident skills within HTML and CSS.
This is a fantastic role with many benefits, such as a relaxed and friendly working environment, and a generous holiday allowance. Due to the location of the Cambridgeshire office, you must be able to commute to their Cambridge office at least once a week!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online at http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Website & Analytics Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly