Head of Marketing – ReallyB2B (Remote Working)
How you will help us grow….
Really B2B needs to be a stand-out brand and company. We want everything about Really B2B to be as stand-out as what we do and how we look. You’re the person to bring us to life for our customers and stakeholders.
You are a true marketing whizz, with deep marketing knowledge and experience of what is needed and how we should do it. You’re used to running a budget and you’ll make sure we deliver the right results whilst staying within that. You’re a creative visionary who will confidently build our brand reputation and ensure our brand message is communicated consistently.
Although you’ll have the creative flair to come up with ideas, you’ll be a strategic marketeer whose commercial focus helps attract, engage, and retain customers. Your natural ability to uncover their needs, what motivates them, and how they make decisions will help form a strong brand proposition and strategy.
How you will work…
Here at Really B2B we want our employees to have the best work life balance possible and realise that commuting to and from an office everyday can be stressful and time consuming. That’s why we went remote!! We trust that our fabulous employees can deliver their work from home without the stress and financial implications of being tied to an office. You’ll join a community of remote workers and be happy working from your home.
But don’t worry we’re dedicated to ensuring that our teams have access to everything they need, from the latest training and equipment to social gatherings. You’ll be part of a passionate and energised virtual community!
Who will guide me….?
Jo White, Director and all your colleagues within Really B2B
A day in the life of….
- Thinking about and developing a brand. What is Really B2B and how do we bring that to life for our customers? You’ll be responsible for focusing our brand proposition and making sure we have a strategy in place to make us stand out from our competitors.
- You’ll establish a message that resonates at the heart of the Really B2B. You’ll make sure that our communications put new life into this message through clever campaigns.
- You’ll develop our marketing strategies to drive new business opportunities for the agency. From insight, concept, through to full customer facing content and measuring the results, you own it all.
- Your fabulous team will be the driving force behind your strategy so you will work collaboratively and compassionately to guide their day-to-day activities.
- Having a clear plan will be key to your success, you’ll make sure that no detail is unchecked when presenting marketing plans and budgets to the Really B2B Board.
- We’ve built a reputation for our fantastic calendar of events but with your help we will refresh our offering looking at new and innovative ways to approach webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- You’ll be one step ahead of the game and approach our marketing plan with fluidity. You’ll know the latest marketing trends, what are competitors are up to and how the market is evolving on a day to day basis.
- Automation is the future! You’ll understand how we can implement new strategies to drive this forward through Hubspot our dedicated software.
- You’ll know exactly what tools and materials our sales teams need to function effectively.
- You’ll take reporting in your stride and make sure that every marketing campaign uses pre-determined KPIs to help convey the effectiveness to the board.
- We’ve got a strong history of winning industry awards here at the Really B2B and it’ll be your job to make sure we continue to shine as a business. You’ll develop a strategy which will promote the agency and make sure that our submissions show just how great we are.
- You’ll be tech savvy when it comes to marketing technology and know how to get the best out our current stack as well as making sure we have the tools we need to function effectively.
What we need you to have….
Experience You’ll Need
- A broad set of marketing experiences from brand, creative, insight and campaigns
- You’ll understand the marketing strategies needed B2B model and have extensive industry experience at leadership level
- A portfolio of great work across different media and formats
- You’ll be able to turn your hand to many, many things, juggle time and demands and be part of quickly evolving business
- You’re an excellent communicator, writing for different media, purposes and audiences, able to switch tone depending on the circumstances.
- You’re an always-on kind of person, quick to think, adapt and do and you’ll be able to demonstrate this
You’ll know how to
- Not just do what is asked but determine what is needed and go beyond that! You’re a self-starter, you’ll crack on and we’ll love you for that!
- Be super-resourceful –prioritise to get a brilliant return on both time and money
- Be agile and flexible – the nature of our business is that things will change quickly so we need you to be agile too.
- Be a strong leader who can effectively influence stakeholders and communicate clearly to ensure everything lands perfect first time
- Be versatile, although you keep a lot of plates spinning at the same time, you manage it well and meet your commitments to teams and customers
- Apply data and theory to back up your creative ideas. It’s important that you have a commercial mind set and understand the business objectives
Our teams will say you’re
- A marketing guru – there’s not a lot you don’t know or haven’t already thought about yet you’re still open to new ideas
- You teach us something new everyday
- A stickler for detail
- A digital marketing genius
Apply for Head of Marketing – ReallyB2B (Remote Working)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly