Offline Campaign Manager
- Full Time
The job sounds good doesn't it…? We hardly needed to write an advert…
But we did think you'd like to know a few ins and outs about this excellent opportunity we have to offer. If you want to find out more, read on, if we got you at the job title what are you waiting for…? APPLY NOW!
This is a vital role within the Marketing Campaign team. Reporting into the Senior Advertising and Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for briefing, developing and implementing multi-channel campaigns to deliver against key business challenges.
You will be a problem solver with a can do attitude and a strong commercial focus, with responsibility for analysing results against key KPI’s, and optimising activity accordingly.
This is a full mix role with a particular focus on paid for offline media – plus we encourage continuous innovation in our channel thinking to help get our messages out to the right audience in a creative and disruptive way.
You will be skilled in managing agencies and other stakeholders. Creating and fostering relationships effective relationships, ensuring we’re getting the best out of our agencies to get everyone to go that extra mile. You’ll have experience of planning and delivering a TV campaign and be passionate about engaging our internal stakeholders through the process.
You’ll be juggling multiple projects at any one time so your project management skills will be second to none and you’ll be an expert at delivering clear communication and managing expectations of key stakeholders and x-department teams.
We’re looking for someone with a flair and passion for Marketing, who is always looking for ways to shake up the norm and put our customers at the heart of what you do.
What would you be doing…?
- MANAGING CAMPAIGNS – Planning and delivery of campaigns working within agreed timings and budgets. Campaigns will be in line with our brand vision. The post holder will bring knowledge and expertise to the creative process of what makes communications compelling, relevant and motivating.
- DELIVERING RESULTS – strive for high and continuously improving performance ensuring activity delivers against relevant business objective(s) and KPI’s.
- INNOVATION – find new solutions to business barriers and challenges, generating innovative or radically new ideas to overcome them.
- LEARNING AGILITY – constantly and actively seeks to learn and develop. Working closely with internal teams and agencies to understand the impact of activity, making sound suggestions for improvements.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – take proactive action to understand customer needs and requirements.
- AGENCY MANAGEMENT - Effectively manage agencies as partners/ extensions of our team to ensure that they deliver on brief to our timing and budget requirements. This also includes our in house design studio.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT – Actively seek to build relationships with key Stakeholders across the business, engaging relevant stakeholders in campaign activity when appropriate. Strong cross-team working as this role involves working with colleagues across our business
- Develop and deliver advertising campaigns that deliver against key brand and business objectives
- Day to day management of our agency partners, Building strong relationships with the teams, challenging them to create and deliver amazing work
- Effectively prioritise workload to align with business goals and customer needs
- Manage stakeholder throughout campaign development and delivery, getting their buy-in and support for activity
- Takes financial responsibility seriously and work to ensure best value is delivered
- Seize opportunities to achieve and excel in both personal and business objectives
- Work with teams to develop better ways of working in line with business goals, seek views and opinions to continuously improve the service to customers
- Encourages an open exchange of different points of view
- Acts to promote a welcoming, productive environment, good morale and co-operation
- Ability to look forward and see consequences
- Manage and develop 1x Marketing Exec Maintain a secondary competence role for the purpose of contingency planning
- Ensure relevant training and competencies are gained and maintained in order to resource our continued service during times of disruption.
Got your attention yet…? Of course, with this being such a specialist role, there are a few ‘must haves'…
What do we need you to have…?
- Experience in a B2C marketing environment
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Adaptable to commercially focused environments
- Proven experience of implementing campaigns, with a special focus on the full range of offline media channels
- Experience in delivering TV campaign & preferable experience of working with creative agencies during a shoot
- Excellent numeracy, with strong analytical capabilities
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact with multidisciplinary senior stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrable commercial understanding and proven track record of making sound business recommendations.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders of the business, make the right decisions based on data and best practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in a collaborative, cross-functional and cross-cultural team
- A professionally focused self-starter that takes ownership and responsibility for their work
Are you ready to be part of LNER's outstanding IT team? Want to be the custodian for all thing's IT service across LNER? It's time to update your CV and click ‘apply'.
We look forward to reading over your application.