Senior PR and Media Officer
Senior PR and Media Officer, Hatfield -
We are pleased to be working with a very reputable educational organisation in Hertfordshire, who are looking for a talented and forward-thinking PR and Media professional to join their passionate and motivated communications team on permanent basis. You will need to be a powerful and creative communicator with a brand-focused mind to flourish within this role.
Reporting to the PR and Communications Manager, you will be joining a team of likeminded individuals and will be given the opportunity to get stuck into some very rewarding responsibilities and challenges. You will support the manager with the development, promotion and delivering of consistent and effective media campaigns and some of the main job responsibilities will get you working on –
- Research, write, edit and issue press releases and case studies drafting
- Assisting with media, PR and communications strategy delivery
- Identifying media comment opportunities and briefing spokespeople
- Media events organising
- Website updates for the news section of organistions website
- Assist with crisis communications plans and media issues management
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Manager with social media updates
- Relationship management and maintaining with local stakeholder and media contacts
- Record keeping and maintaining of all press releases
If you are a professional with a least three years of experience in PR, then we would absolutely love to hear from you! If you’d love to join a leading and well-known educational organisation, then click that apply button now!
Due to the location of their office this role is commutable from Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Hertford, Ware, Stevenage and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.