Senior PR and Media Manager
Senior PR and Media Manager, Cambridge -
The human genome is a wonder to many... but hopefully this role will allow those who 'wonder' to become more informed!
Brand Recruitment have partnered again with a world advancing genomic Cambridge-based company, with multiple global offices, to recruit a Senior PR and Media Manager, this is an exceptional opportunity for a B2B communications expert.
This Cambridge based Biotechnology giant are looking for ‘well connected’ Senior PR and Media Manager to join their ever-growing global team. They’re the leading players within genetic science and are fast approaching another huge step forward within their market presence. They require a candidate with extensive pharma, medical or biological industry PR background to lead this function within its region.
You will need at least 4-5 years PR and Media experience from within a PR or media focused/titled position, selling on a B2B basis. This role will be core to the organisational and you’ll be harnessing an ever-changing market with trusted and captivating comms so industry knowledge is essential.
As Senior PR and Media Manager, this role will have you involved in dramatically enhancing and safeguarding the company’s reputation. You’ll be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Building and nurturing trusted relationships with a large portfolio of media contacts, ensuring you’re proactively managing media relations and recognising new opportunities for media engagement
- Collaborating with industry leading PR contacts to drive comms across high level publications – ideally with a network of connections already established in some respect
- Continuously utilising a mix of media channels, such as print, digital, social, traditional, podcasts and more, to optimise company awareness and a clear visibility of the companies’ mission
- Managing the ever-changing PR and media landscape to deliver the best external comms opportunities for the company and showcase their amazing work across multi-channels
- Reacting efficiently to all media engagement, with educated and practiced knowledge of both the industry and current market
As well as offering a stunning and progressive office environment, they extend highly desirable benefits to their team including an in-office gymnasium, bonus schemes, flexible working, health care schemes, voucher schemes and much, much more. The successful candidate can be considered on a hybrid basis of mix of home working and office working.
This is a rare opportunity to join a pioneering biotech company, within the beautiful and academic city of Cambridge. As such, our client is looking for passion and thirst from the successful candidate, you’ll be pivotal in managing and evolving media and PR relations and activities for this company!
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role can be commutable from Huntingdon, St Neots, Biggleswade, Baldock, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Royston, Haverhill, Bishop’s Stortford, Newmarket, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.