Brand Manager- German speaking
- Brand Manager
- £40,000, London
Multi-lingual - Multi-talented - Multi-mix brand role!
Looking for fluent German speaking FMCG brand marketers who are looking to make their mark in this innovative category within personal care.
This global business has well known brands across personal care, haircare and more. They have great offices in central London (once businesses do go back to office working!)
You will have responsibility for working across the full marketing mix, inputting into the brand strategy, annual brand plans and comms.
The brand has a strong presence in European markets and core to this role will be interacting with the brand teams in Germany and France.
To apply you will need:
- FMCG/ Consumer background
- You will either be an experienced Brand Manager or an ABM looking to step up
- Proven experience in creating brand strategies and executing annual brand plans
- Have strong analytical skills – financial and market data
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Experience working with relevant retailers - particularly pharma (Boots and Superdrug) as well as on-line retailers
- Fluency in German and Ideally fluent or conversational French
- Mature in your approach, great at building and nurturing relationships
- Energetic and resilient
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as being part of a wider team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Email email@example.com to find out more!