Content Lead - Internal & External
Content Lead – Internal & External, Cambridge -
A highly established and growing professional services organisation, based in the heart of Cambridge city, are looking for a dynamic and passionate Content Lead to join their busy team! This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in the execution of a brand-new communications strategy across internal and external channels, with a strong internal focus.
You’ll need at least 3-5 years’ experience in content heavy, comms role, ideally with PR exposure. Exceptional written skills are essential as you’ll be solely responsible for the delivery of key communications. This is a brilliant opportunity that requires a confident candidate who has the tenacity to push comms forward and make changes.
This vibrant organisation can offer home working opportunities, with bi-weekly office visits and further flexible working, alongside excellent benefits.
As Content Lead, managing a full mix of projects this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Creating highly engaging and compelling internal content across platforms and channels such as weekly newsletters, community platforms, social media and more
- Executing high quality, accurate and digestible external content across company websites, social media, email marketing, marketing materials, event collateral, PR, magazines and much more.
- Ensuring all content is aligned with the comms strategy and company tone!
- Overseeing branded content across a highly visible external magazine that demonstrates your reliable knowledge of current trends, media activities, industry related news and engaging messaging
- Regularly utilising market relevant data to fuel your content and provide engaging and relevant insight to the companies external and internal audience
- Optimising beneficial press opportunities and working alongside media to deliver the best media opportunities for the team
- Driving positive change and supporting the wider team develop communication plans that are innovative and effective
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate Content Lead to get involved in executing an exciting communications strategy across a real mix of online and offline channel, with brilliant resources behind them and an inspiring team!
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, you must be able to commute to Cambridge at least bi-weekly if not, occasionally more! Hours can be worked around school pick-ups, doggy day care and morning risers!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Content Lead - Internal & External
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly