Cooperative Marketing Manager
Working with partners on and off-island, Visit Jersey aims to ensure Jersey is marketed in an inspirational and creative way to develop new opportunities to promote Jersey and are seeking a marketing professional with airline experience to shape this approach, to grow the relationships we have with our transport partners, ensuring Visit Jersey optimises its cooperative marketing activity; maximises our return on investment; and drives more visitors to Jersey.
Visit Jersey is keen to develop new opportunities to promote Jersey and is looking for candidates with the following expertise to deliver this-
- Minimum 5 years airline marketing experience, ideally working with tourist boards and third parties to promote leisure travel and increase sales.
- Above and below the line marketing experience in traditional and digital channels.
- Experience in media planning, buying and the auditing and evaluation of activity.
- Commercial acumen, able to analyse and interpret data, market potential and marketing performance. Understanding of route development and the drivers of access and market opportunities.
- Proven track record in the successful delivery of cooperative marketing campaigns.
- Budget management and reporting.