Marketing & Client Onboarding Manager
12-month contract with the opportunity of a permanent role
Ideally, suit someone that has worked in a start-up or SME/high growth environment!
Rare: Group is looking for a proactive, autonomous and agile Marketing & Client Onboarding Manager to lead our marketing output and help shape our promotional activity in the next phase of our growth. This is the perfect role for someone looking to evolve and establish their marketing skills, as well as have an influence on a new and exciting SaaS tech product.
It’s an exciting time for us, as we have built our own research product in BETA, as well as launched our Rare: Labs proposition, both to complement our research consultancy practice. Joining the Group Team, we’re looking for someone to plan, execute and oversee all aspects of our marketing and promotional activity, as well as help manage client onboarding.
Supporting all three areas of the business: Metrics, Consulting and Labs; you will execute and manage all areas of our marketing mix, including website content, SEO, social, email, webinars and events.
With a keen eye for brand consistency, ensuring a cohesiveness to all aspects of our comms, and the ability to guide tone of voice, you will play a key role in defining the direction of our messaging. You will work closely with our research team and freelance copywriter to produce interesting content to promote across our channels, engaging our target audience and enticing them to use our products.
Working closely with the three Company Directors on projects, you will also help to onboard new clients, as well as communicate product and project developments to existing ones, using your well-honed client management skills. You will also report directly to the Directors on the effectiveness of our marketing channels, making data-driven campaign decisions to ensure all activities are tracked and measured against ROI targets.
This is a broad role with lots of opportunities to play a key part in developing and promoting a new proposition so we need someone with professional experience who is looking to grow in autonomy and responsibility. This is a fantastic role if you’re looking to step-up and have influence within a company.
- Exceptional marketing channel management skills
- Strong Client Management skills
- Outstanding Campaign management skill
- Ability to report and deliver to targets using data
- Campaign budget handling
- Ability to produce, brief and proof content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to use Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Twitter, MailChimp, Hootsuite (or equivalent) is essential
- Ability to use photoshop or similar design programmes is desirable but not essential
- Experience planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- A naturally creative thinker with the ability to create content and marketing campaigns
- Ability to plan and execute workload autonomously, managing expectations of senior leaders, partners and clients
- A problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a core team and partners
- A data-driven approach to decision making
- Experience in media and brand tracking
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Background in working with SaaS or other B2B focused digital products is desirable but not essential
- Experience in healthcare, retail and media is desirable but not essential
Apply for Marketing & Client Onboarding Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly