- Graphic Designer
An award winning health & beauty business based in Blackpool are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their growing business.
Established for more than 20 years, this business has made its name in offering an extensive range of health care and beauty products to major retailers on the high street. The company is part owned by Private Equity and is going through a rapid stage of growth with ambitious future plans.
Working within the Design Team and alongside the NPD team, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and updating primary and secondary packaging, Shelf Ready and Display Packaging, from initial concepts to print ready designs
- Designing and updating brochures and creating visual content, (graphics, imagery) for social media channels
- Taking and editing product photos
- Providing pack mock ups and visuals for customer presentations
This role will be ideal for those with:
- Experience within graphic design with experience of packaging design
- Talent and dedication to design with a particular interest in Health & Beauty packaging design
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, particularly Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign as an added advantage
- Basic understanding of CMS with WordPress and a good knowledge of social media platforms
- In order to update the company’s in house website, including updating product info, removing and adding product imagery
- Knowledge of the print process and preparing artwork to be print ready
- The ability to see projects through from concept to completion, listening and taking on board the views and objectives of other members of the team and accepting of constructive criticism
- The ability to work independently aswell as part of a team
This is an exciting role which offers the opportunity to grow and develop within the fast moving health and beauty industry. Email email@example.com to find out more!