Marketing Manager - Dynamic Mid-Size CRO - Pharmaceutical Industry
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) with integrity, collaboration and excellence at its heart? An opportunity has arisen for an entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing, dynamic organisation with people at its heart. We are a specialist CRO to the pharmaceutical industry, focused on delivering high quality statistics and programming for clinical trials.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a flair for communication and project management to lead the B2B marketing and lead generation strategy for the business. This is a 12 month contract with the potential to extend to a permanent role. With the ability to multi-task and to manage multiple senior stakeholders, you’ll be reporting to the Head of Marketing and carrying out the marketing strategy with the support of the Marketing Exec and external contractors and agencies. The ideal candidate will be an experienced mid to senior level Marketing Manager who has worked in the pharmaceutical, healthcare or similar B2B industries.
See further details of the responsibilities below:
- Management and delivery of the marketing plan.
- Understanding of Veramed's audience and the wider market to help shape personas and the content / strategy used.
- Execution of integrated marketing utilising the full mix e.g. Digital Marketing, Social Media, offline.
- Development and ownership of Veramed's lead generation capabilities.
- Measurement, analysis and regular reporting of results to identify areas to adjust for the future.
- Support internal communications activities including internal newsletter, employee emails, social calendar and other ad-hoc internal communications tasks to promote integration and uphold the Veramed culture.
- Liaison with relevant freelancers and agencies.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to create top-of-funnel marketing assets.
- Work closely with Business Development and Recruitment teams to create a seamless lead generation, conversion process and customer journey.
- Line management of Marketing Executive. Accountable for overall performance of direct reports.
- Provide coaching and mentoring of staff to achieve “excellence”. Direct employee career development and ensure line reports receive appropriate training to perform their day-to-day jobs.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- BSc or BA in Marketing or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working as a marketing manager within business to business, preferably in the healthcare sector.
Bonus points for:
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables.
- Knowledgeable in digital lead generation strategies for B2B markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal/teamwork skills for effective interactions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and similar marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Leadership experience (people and/or projects).
- Ability to make informed and appropriate decisions.
- Competitive Salary
- Private and business travel insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel loan
- Annual bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
Apply for Marketing Manager - Dynamic Mid-Size CRO - Pharmaceutical Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly