Creative Influencer, Royston -
Do you love vlogging? Or perhaps editing videos of friends, colleagues, animals? Do you live for music and spend hours scrolling through Spotify? Are you CREATIVE?
I’m recruiting for a creative, creative, creative… Creative Influencer to join a truly innovative and fun agency in Royston. We’re looking for passion, drive and you guessed it CREATIVITY!
This brilliant role will have you involved in a full mix of duties including, but not limited to:
- Demonstrating your innovative mindset by developing awesome content strategies Strategising content strategies through inspiration and innovative ideas
- Delivering smart and engaging content across Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blog posts and mailing lists
- Chatting with the agencies audience through DM’s, emails, posts and comments
- Executing regular content and always looking for inspiration for new content
- Getting involved with video and podcast editing – we’re talking typography popping out of sunflowers and video cuts sharper than knives…..(we might need some educating on our video editing lingo).
- Bringing new ideas to the table for YouTube and even podcast guests, finding great content to post onto platforms and driving engagement
- Writing copy for infographics and more
If you’re interested in this role and feel you’ve got all the skills and passion for a fast-paced creative role like this, please apply now and be prepared to share vlogs, achievements and your brilliant ideas.
Due to the location of this Hertfordshire based office, this role is commutable from Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Baldock, Biggleswade, St Neots, Cambridge, Haverhill, Huntingdon and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.