Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive (Data Focused), Cambridge -
A highly established education organisation, based in Cambridge, are looking for a capable and driven Digital Marketing Executive to join their team and own digital. You’ll need a minimum of two years digital experience, with a strong data and analytical focus, and the ability to hit the ground running. Due to recently expanding their resources into software-based services, experience within software would be desirable although not a necessity.
As Digital Marketing Executive this role will have you involved in, although not limited to:
- Planning and delivering performance marketing campaigns across a full mix of digital channels, with the aim to drive acquisition and customer retention
- Optimising and managing the company’s social media channels to drive brand awareness and audience engagement
- Delivering innovative content across channels, with regular execution of case studies and compelling blogs
- Overseeing the company website and effectively utilising CMS systems, whilst also demonstrating some knowledge within CSS and HTML
- Delivering a mix of email marketing and paid social campaigns that are well aligned with the digital strategy and KPIs
- Maximising website performance, delivering SEO activities and consistently proving your extensive knowledge within analytics by delivering actionable reports and utilising a full mix of analytics tools
This role will suit a data driven, performance digital marketer who has evident passion and motivation for digital! They can offer three days home working and a dynamic team environment, so would fit a self-starter who can take ownership of their work.
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role can be commutable from Haverhill, Saffron Walden, Royston, Hitchin, Stevenage, Baldock, Huntingdon, St Neots and most parts of Cambridgeshire. They are also in an ideal location for public transport commuters. TO HIGHLIGHT, WHILST THERE IS THREE DAYS HOMEWORKING, YOU ABSOLUTLEY MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO THEIR CAMBRIDGE OFFICE AT LEAST 2 DAYS A WEEK, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE BASED MORE THAN 1 HOUR AWAY FROM THEIR OFFICE
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly