Digital Marketing Manager
A professional and experienced Digital Marketing Manager is required to join the wider Communications team of a trade association within in the financial services sector.
Key objectives are to enhance and expand membership and grow brand awareness globally, and the successful candidate will be fully responsible for developing the digital marketing strategy. Duties will include:
- Working alongside the Head of Communications to create and deliver dynamic digital marketing campaigns
- Developing and owning performance reporting and providing optimisation
- Content drafting and management
- Creating the email marketing strategy
- Social media optimisation and community growth
- CRM functionality and segmentation
- Developing digital brand guidelines
- Internal stakeholder relationship management
- External agency management
This role is c70% project and line management and 30% strategy development, and you will need to have extensive experience of working on digital transformation projects and a working knowledge of PPC, display, paid social and SEO.
This is an exciting position which offers the ability to shape and narrate a new role within a growing team.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.