Product Development Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Product Development Manager (maternity cover), Newport Pagnell -
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven and growing business that work within the consumer goods arena. They are specifically looking for a proactive and business aware individual with a solid understanding of both trade and consumer brand marketing, experience of managing budgets, adept at solving problems and able to think outside the box when overcoming setbacks. Please note that this role is initially a maternity cover contract.
The role of Product Development Manager is extremely diverse and requires a broad skill set. Key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Brand Guidelines - Working with brand team to develop new brand guidelines including updates. Develop support materials to update third parties and internal stakeholders on updated requirements.
- Digital Channel - Development of Channel Plan and delivery of key initiatives to penetrate online space. Working with stakeholders to improve our presence and sales potential with customers. Improving dialogue and brand conversations in key forums. Development of brand in Social context, translating key brand initiatives into social currency. Building and updating content on websites and improving SEO to drive site traffic.
- NPD - Development of all NPD and brand extensions into marketable solutions working with channel manager to deliver to market. Create all new packaging solutions working with Marketing and Operations including primary and secondary packaging. Development of product samples. Updating product can artworks, working with Marketing, Operations and R&D to deliver legislative requirements.
- Events Coordination - Supporting brand team to develop materials, book event space, organising staffing requirements and provide briefing documentation.
- SKU Performance Reviews - Working with Supply Chain to identify key lines which provide stock risk potential. Work with brand team and sales to identify ways to reduce financial exposure on under-performing lines. Provide reporting to update business on SKU performance including new NPD and existing lines.
- Trade Marketing Ad-hoc Support - Working with Trade Channel Manager to support on Ad Hoc tasks including preparation and development of literature, organising PR, advertising features, product reviews, market audits etc.
With the company based in Newport Pagnell, this role is commutable from the following locations; Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Buckingham, Luton, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury and Bicester.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Our Brand Recruitment app is available now to download on all smart phones and tablet devices. You can download it now on your app store or by visiting our website.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online at http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Product Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly