CRM Manager, London -
We’re looking for a CRM Manager who has a proven track record in delivering multi-channel CRM campaigns. This is a newly created role within a membership based organisation who have exciting plans for expansion and growth, all the whilst holding core values around protection of the environment at their core.
You’ll be managing a small team and driving the customer loyalty, CRM and retention marketing strategies for an industry leading business. This is a very hands-on role, so we’re looking for someone who’s happy to get stuck in and doesn’t rely on other people to get the job done.
So, what would you be doing? As CRM Manager, your responsibilities would include…
• Devising, implementing and overseeing the customer loyalty and retention strategies with a multi-channel approach; aiming to increase customer interactions with the brand and driving traffic to the ecommerce site
• Developing and managing the customer email marketing strategy for the business, liaising with your team to create engaging email marketing campaigns
• Creating separate B2B and B2C email marketing and retention strategies and developing tailored communications to businesses and individual customers
• Managing a team of email marketing, social media and direct marketing executives to ensure all campaigns achieve the wider business goals
• Analysing data and insights gathered from the wider team to improve the CRM and loyalty marketing strategies in future
What do we need from you?
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a CRM role
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to sell strategies into senior leadership team
• Strong work ethic and interest across retention/activation/email
Located in central London, a stone’s throw from Buckingham Palace, their offices are commutable from anywhere in Central London and sounding areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.