Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
A fast-growing and driven organisation based on the Essex/Herts border are looking for a motivated and aspiring Marketing Manager to join their fantastic organisation. You will be responsible for devising and implementing multiple marketing strategies across a range of online and offline platforms, and will need a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role within the property developer or house building industry.
As Marketing Manager, this hands-on and busy role will have you involved in:
- Taking accountability for growing the awareness of new property sites; ensuring all campaigns and marketing activities are well aligned with the company’s brand
- Driving innovative marketing campaigns for both site-launches and pre-site launches, whilst generating compelling social media posts to support launches
- Overseeing the production of engaging and dynamic marketing materials across online and offline channels such as: social media, web, adverts, brochures, signage and leaflets
- Successfully maintaining aspects of the organisation’s website and landing pages
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered smoothly, on time and in budget.
This is a great opportunity to join an excelling property-focused organisation, with evident determination to continue their huge journey of growth. This role offers you strong career progression opportunities, a great office environment, competitive salary and good benefits. Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role is commutable from Cambridge, Eppping, Harlow, Cheshunt, Waltham Abbey, Hoddesdon, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Enfield, Barnet, Loughton and most parts of Essex and Hertfordshhire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.