Sports Marketing Manager / Senior Brand Manager
£50-£60K based on experience
Based in Uxbridge
Fantastic role to lead and deliver the brand strategy across 2 key health and fitness brands in the portfolio. With an EMEA remit, you will be responsible for developing brand strategies and tool kits that are fed out to local markets for local execution.
This is a really exciting time to join the business as the brands are in their infancy and this person will drive the marketing agenda and ensure the right platforms are used, the right audiences reached, whilst maximising presence, rate of sale and share of market.
- Ownership of the brand products from analysis and development of the marketing mix through to implementation
- Insight building- identify consumer insights to influence brand strategy
- Track brand performance against agreed key marketing success metrics
- Develop brand guidelines to ensure POS, sales tools and communications reflect the positioning roll them out across the business.
- Lead short and long-term brand planning and calendars
- Brand comms- development and execution
- Cross functional team working- including compelling selling stories and in store look of success.
Please only apply if you have significant brand management experience, you must have demonstrated success within lifestyle marketing (sport, health, fitness).
FMCG/ drinks experience on top of this would be a bonus.