E-Commerce and Performance Marketing Manager
E-Commerce and Performance Marketing Manager, Haircare brand
Our client is a boutique premium consumer brand within the beauty/haircare sector, who are now seeking to expand their marketing team to step-change the growth of the brand both nationally and internationally.
The scope of the role covers predominantly biddable media channels – PPC & Shopping, re-targeting, paid social - as well as SEO and digital affiliate partnerships.
The key remit of the role is to drive traffic to the website and mobile site, as well as footfall into partner retail stores.
This is a proactive and hands on role, and driven by insights and data.
You will personally set up and shape the digital marketing plan from scratch an be instrumental to significantly scale this entrepreneurial business.
· Develop and manage plans, forecasts and budgets for all acquisition campaigns
· Own the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets and KPIs
· Execute campaigns across all biddable media that drive a positive ROI
· Specifically manage all PPC, shopping, display, paid social, retargeting, and digital partnerships
· Develop and execute SEO plan
· A/B test and intelligently guide channels towards new audiences
· Monitor all funnel analytics and report on them to senior team
· Develop and own a website change roadmap to increase conversion rate and improve SEO, collaborating with tech teams to ensure timely delivery
· Develop and nurture relationships with media owners, and other third-party partners, to create opportunities.
· Manage Google Analytics and be the go-to-expert for it
· Create and distribute insightful weekly and monthly dashboards and reports