Partner Marketing Manager
Partner Marketing Manager, Stevenage -
We’re working exclusively with a well-established and innovative software company based in Stevenage, to recruit a driven and capable Partner Marketing Manager. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of a multi-channel marketing strategy, working effortlessly with external partners and the wider team. The successful candidate will need a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working in a partner marketing focused role, within a B2B tech or software environment.
Working alongside the senior marketing team and supporting a dynamic sales department, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Creating and delivering a portfolio of multi-channel content across web, email, social, PR, events and more
- Managing a full mix of partner marketing strategies, ensuring you’re building strong and nurtured relationships and offered tailored services
- Producing high quality and engaging video content as well as a mix of product tours and some design materials (Photoshop experience would be desirable)
- Organising and overseeing a wealth of memorable B2B events and webinars, with the view to both retain and attract new clients, consistently ensuring you are tracking and reporting ROI
- Utilising online and offline marketing activities to drive and track lead gen, whilst building and nurturing relationships with new partners
- Executing targeted marketing, as per market insights and segmentation
- Continuously analysing and reporting on marketing activity, ensuring results are aligned with objectives and all channel marketing is optimising engagement
This is a fantastic channel marketing role that will having you managing a full mix of B2B marketing, within a fast-paced and tenacious team. This will suit an experienced B2B partner marketer with proven events and targeted marketing experience. You’ll be working seamlessly with external clients and stakeholders so exceptional communications skills are essential.
Due to the location of their Letchworth based office, this role is commutable from Baldock, Stevenage, Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Royston, Cambridge, Buntingford, Biggleswade and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.