Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager - Baldock,
A well established and successful entertainment software company, based in Baldock, are looking for a capable Product Marketing Manager to join their team and drive product marketing. You’ll need to have a minimum of 2-3 years product marketing experience, with a love for gaming and ideally experience within the gaming industry, although not a necessity.
Please do not apply if you have no affiliation with gaming.
As Product Marketing Manager working within a fast-paced and creative work environment, you’ll be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Delivering a well-thought and structured marketing strategy on a portfolio of games, across online and offline channels
- Managing the product lifecycle effectively with measured use of resources
- Successful coordinating a social media activities and a social media manager, with the view to grow product awareness and drive sales
- Recognising relevant social influencers and creating a mix of content and PR to drive engagement
- Demonstrating capable event management experience and delivering a full mix of events, whilst also being a product representative at a mix of events
- Utilising your design experience to produce visual materials and merchandise that support product delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven product marketer to grow their career within an enriching and innovative working environment, you’ll be working with multiple conflicting deadlines, and a mix of external stakeholders so good communications skills are essential.
Due to the location of their Baldock based office, this role can be commutable from Hitchin, Stevenage, Letchworth, Royston, Biggleswade, Cambridge, Bedford, Luton and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.