Data Analyst – Marketing
Job Title: Data Analyst
Salary: £33,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join the team.
They believe in three things; their Colleagues, their Clients and the Contribution they make. Bibby's 'three Cs' are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they will support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for their Clients. They will do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about their team...
There's a buzz in their team. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs are met. They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day.
Where do you come in?
* You will be required to analyse and interpret business data using a range of data analysis and presentation tools and make recommendations for action
* Analyse and track Key Performance Indicators and produce regular updates to internal stakeholders
* Track performance of new sales initiatives and monitor ROI and produce client loss reports and attrition rate analysis
* You will be able to communicate your findings with internal stakeholders at all levels whilst keeping it simple, sparking discussions and influencing decisions
Where will you be?
Located in Adderbury, they are in modern offices surrounded by beautiful countryside. Whether you want to spend your break admiring the fountain or sitting down to lunch in their stylish Café, you will love this friendly working environment.
They welcome applicants looking for flexible working options.
You need to have:
* Data Analysis experience gained within Finance or Marketing role
* Excellent analytical & communication skills at all levels
* Excel and Microsoft Office suite - CRM/ D365 & Power BI desirable
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £33,000 they will reward you with:
* Private healthcare for you and your family
* Company pension scheme
* Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
* Access to an online wellbeing centre
* Range of discounts from many businesses
* 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps...
They are absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analyst, Information Analyst, Client Data Analyst, Experienced Data Analyst, Data Administrator, Business Analyst, Business Analyst, SQL Analyst, Business Information Analyst, Data Handler, SQL Server, Systems Analyst may also be considered for this role.