Senior Brand Manager - Food Innovation
Senior Brand Manager, Innovation
To £60,000 plus benefits
Healthier, juicier, crunchier, tastier, fresher, bigger, better; just about sums up what this role is all about! Here’s a fantastic opportunity to take on a Senior Brand position in a business which has innovation at its very heart.
What’s the role?
- Leading and driving growth through product portfolio leadership
- Develop and lead 18-month innovation & renovation pipeline for selected product portfolios, owning proposition development for new products and packaging innovation from concept to launch
- Track performance of existing and new products and recommend renovation and optimisation where needed
- Work cross-functionally to execute new launches
- Create launch activation plans, including packaging and all launch assets
- Build and maintain current knowledge and insight into trends, competitors and consumer needs to inform innovation plans and respond to an ever-evolving market
- Significant experience in an innovation role within an FMCG food/drink company
- Track record in developing and delivering a long-term innovation pipeline as well as launching new propositions
- Brand management experience covering all aspects of the marketing mix
- Experience in the use of insight-led approaches and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent project management skills with an eye for detail and high standards of execution
- Independent and with the resilience to work in a busy and complex environment
- Confidence and maturity to engage with and influence senior stakeholders
- Natural curiosity and consumer focus, with a keen eye for emerging trends
- Experience in both a large FMCG and a smaller, more entrepreneurial businesses would be a plus, as would some international as well as UK experience
- Strongly strategic mindset, a passion for insight and a truly collaborative nature
Trailblazing food business; progressive, ambitious and people-focused, offering the opportunity to really shape the brand’s future and be part of its ongoing story.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. . If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please apply, enclosing your CV.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
Apply for Senior Brand Manager - Food Innovation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly