Marketing Executive, 3 month contract
Marketing Executive - Temporary cover, 3 month contract with the potential to extend
About DVV Media International
Part of an international business with offices in the UK, Germany, USA and Asia, DVV Media International operates the leading digital media and events in multiple vertical markets including HR, road, rail and flight transportation. We now seek a Marketing Executive for a 3 month contract based in either our Central London or Sutton office (as suits the successful candidate.)
About the role
Working under the Marketing Manager of the Employee Benefits portfolio, the main objective of this temporary role is to support with the execution of marketing campaigns, ensuring that these align to the brand objectives and the strategic marketing plan for each event.
These marketing campaigns will be aimed at driving registrations for events, providing leads for the commercial team to follow up, as well as increasing subscriptions for the digital platform.
You'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organisational skills to manage different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy working with the sales and editorial team.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include:
- Writing email copy
- Execution of campaigns across various marketing channels, predominantly email, social media and display
- Analysis and reporting of campaigns
- Updating and creating pages on the event websites
- Assisting with the design of marketing collateral
Training will be provided on both our email system and website management system.
- Employee Benefits Connect
- Employee Benefits Awards
- Employee Benefits Live
- Day to day marketing projects
If you’re right for this role, you will:
- Have a degree or equivalent (preferably Marketing or Business)
- Previous marketing experience within events, digital media or publishing
- Be passionate about marketing and have a can-do attitude
- Willing to bring new ideas to help the team achieve their goals
- Demonstrate fine attention to detail in communications/reporting
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Campaign Master, Pardot, Marketo etc
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience with Adobe Suite (desirable)
- Experience with Google Analytics (desirable)
- Great eye for design
Duration: Temporary Hours: 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (flexible for the right candidate)
DVV Media International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Marketing Executive, 3 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly