Marketing Manager Oil & Gas
5 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Manager Oil & Gas
- Market leading organisation
- Senior opportunity within the business
About Our Client
Draeger are an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology and their products have protected, supported and saved lives since 1889.
Draeger's Aberdeen offering is focussed on the marine and offshore oil & gas sectors where their market leading products save lives out at sea. Their Aberdeen site also boasts a top training academy to ensure workers are certified to use the products in harsh and dangerous environments.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the adaptation of the regional portfolio positioning, marketing mix and operational marketing plan to local needs and the definition of all local marketing activities in order to meet business objectives.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for the Oil and Gas segment in the UK, Draeger Marine & Offshore and the Rentals and Firefighting, Rescue and Safety portfolio. This includes optimisation of the global portfolio for domestic market and ensuring that the local market requirements are clearly communicated to the responsible Key Application Field Managers.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for the local Price/Positioning of the Portfolio within the target markets. This includes the competitive positioning as well as the adaptation and development of the product differentiation message.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for the adaptation of global / regional marketing materials for the local market. Works in conjunction with the Communication team in the development of local materials and sales support information.
- The Marketing Manager is the Oil and Gas segment expert. They are responsible for providing support to the sales teams for the achievement of their sales targets.
- As Oil and Gas segment expert, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the analysis of the market, definition of the portfolio and generation of the marketing plan.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants should have the following:-
- All employees have a responsibility to comply with the Integrated Management System (IMS) and minimise any impact on the environment whilst carrying out their duties.
- Responsible for internal training on the Rentals and service portfolio
- Local Product/Service launch
- Customer satisfaction / Customer complaint / Quality issue resolution
- Update market, competitors', information and local customer ideal
- Communicates new developments internally (product and market)
- Responsible for the marketing plan
- Provides sales support (i.e. product presentation, demo activity, local adaptation/creation of selling tools)
- Co-management and handling of opinion leaders
- Coordinates local approval with regulatory affairs
- Provide support during the tender process
- Manages and prioritizes the Demo activity in general, demo units ordering inclusive, and generate reports based on demo feedback
- Analyse sales funnel with reference to her/his modality/segment, discuss with sales manager specific actions to improve sales probabilities and identify root-causes in case of underperformance. Co-responsible with Sales Manager to set up in agreement with local management corrective/preventive actions required
- Product positioning with sales force
- Commercial tasks:
- Budget responsible for demo-devices and demo costs
- Agree on strategy for must win deals with Sales Manager
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Additional Draeger secondary benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI14054367Z
Apply for Marketing Manager Oil & Gas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly