Innovation Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Role: Innovation Marketing Manager
Package: £50k-£55k + car allowance
Job ref: TL884951
Fantastic senior innovation role to lead a new market entry!
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and determined Innovation Marketing Manager to drive the development of the next generation of products and brands within a new area. The ambition is to drive visibility, relevance and growth by delivering a step change programme of innovation in the fastest growing sector of the market. We are looking for someone who can both navigate the existing Innovation process and pioneer new, more agile ways of working.
- Minimum 5-7 years successful marketing (innovation & brand building) experience within a market leading FMCG organisation.
- Someone who can make an impact and can demonstrate delivering outstanding results in a fast moving dynamic environment.
- Strong bias for action and high degree of personal accountability.
- Good understanding and experience of working with the UK Grocery trade.
- Strong experience of working cross-functionally and leading projects to successful in market delivery.
- An instinctive marketer who ‘gets’ consumers and places them at the core of everything they do.
- A commercially and analytically aware individual who is comfortable developing and presenting business cases in an organisation which will only invest on the back of sound quantitative evidence
- An individual who is comfortable developing and driving a new segment in a business and has a track record of setting new processes and metrics to get things done.
Email your CV to Janine@tarshpartnership.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Innovation Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly