Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Executive
Job Title: Digital Account Executive
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is a leading voucher code partner of premium media companies worldwide, connecting brands with smart shoppers. Founded in 2012, this global tech company is present in 13 countries, such as the UK, the US, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and Brazil.
This award-winning company has been ranked among the top fastest-growing tech companies in Germany by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award 2018.
Would you like to work in an energizing and entrepreneurial environment where you will face new challenges each day? If you have an inspiring, committed and personable personality and you are passionate about enhancing partner relationships and driving advertiser revenue - then get in touch and apply to be their new Account Executive!
You'll be managing brands directly, and indirectly through media agencies and affiliate networks. You'll be part of a close-knit, and determined team who are creative, and importantly customer led to understand advertiser objectives, and how to achieve them.
* Grow and develop existing relationships with key advertisers and partners
* Develop and follow a clear strategy for each partner
* Agree and negotiate offers and their promotion within partner sites
* Work closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Content Team) to achieve successful outcomes
* Manage any admin and reporting requirements
* Attend industry events to increase knowledge of wider developments
* Basic experience in digital marketing, preferably performance marketing in an account management role or internship
* Strong interests in online marketing
* Skills and ability to analyse trends and take actions
* Fluency in written and spoken English (other languages would be a plus)
* Great team worker with organisational & multi-tasking skills
* Solutions oriented with problem-solving skills
* Strong grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint & Word
* Ideally university degree educated
* Results driven; strong commercial drive and negotiation skills
* Proactive and able to take the initiative and work independently
* Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
* Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
* Is passionate about what they do
* Demonstrates team player attributes and collaboration
Why work there:
For a start it's stimulating, challenging and fun. They pride themselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of the business.
They're an international company with plans to expand into other regions and as such their employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
They care about their employees and it's important to them that everyone is appreciated and well treated. They recognise that their employees are the key to their success so they offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with them.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, including a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Relationship Manager, Partner Relations Executive, Sales Account Executive, Digital Marketing Graduate, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Client Relationship Executive, Business Development Executive, Digital Media Account Executive, Brand Management Executive, Sales, Account Manager, Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Management, Partnerships, Partnership Management, Relationships, Strategy, Reporting, Affiliate, Advertiser, Commercial, Online Marketing may also be considered for this role.