Marketing Director, 12 month FTC
A rapidly growing advisory and expert services firm with offices all over the world seeks a Marketing Director to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. Taking the lead on all EMEA and APAC marketing, you will be working closely with key stakeholders to develop and execute the Marketing and Communications strategy in order to strengthen the firm’s brand and reputation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as key point of contact for the EMEA and APAC go to strategy plan, developing and owning end-to-end campaign execution
- Creating new event opportunities, developing content for technical seminars and identifying speaker opportunities
- Working with the central brand and communications team to successfully deliver all campaigns and programmes
- Working with integrated team to take content and thought leadership to market
- Managing and mentoring a small team
The successful candidate will be reporting into an internationally based CMO and must be able to hit the ground running, and provide value immediately, so will ideally come from a background of working within a management consultancy firm and be able to manage complex priorities with demanding time frames. Experience of using Salesforce would be a plus.
Must be able to travel to events about once a quarter.