Digital Activation Manager
An exciting opportunity has opened within a fast-growing social purpose driven baby food brand for a digital marketing professional to join the team. Your role will be critical in driving business growth through targeted and relevant digital marketing activity to both increase sales and drive brand awareness.
You will be responsible for the digital strategy as well as the day to day. Everything from management of paid & organic social, digital programmatic, customer acquisition and the digital customer journey, SEO as well as digital reporting. Responsible for ensuring best practices are being followed and KPIs are clearly defined, you’ll monitor and report on overall performance of Piccolo to the founder and senior team, working closely with the marketing and creative teams on brand campaigns and initiatives and PR.
The right candidate will possess excellent project management skills, and have outstanding interpersonal & cross functional working skills to drive their initiatives through the business.
- Own Piccolo’s digital strategy
- Be the website and social media channels’ digital owner; optimising content and reporting on performance, working with the creative and social engagement teams to drive reach and engagement.
- Manage day-to-day organic and paid social media marketing activities across multiple channels including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimisation of campaigns and copies
- Own the reporting process and relating insights for Social Media Performance. Analyse and interpret campaign data and translate into campaign recommendations and reports
- Creating a paid media strategy to drive users to the platform. Setting up paid social campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager
- Maintain the Piccolo website; upload blogs and content to our WordPress website. Monitoring and improving customer journey, email registration on the website.
- Own, drive and report on the SEO strategy working alongside the external web developers and PPC expert to ensure the site content and architecture is optimised for SEO
- Work with external developers on our website and content where necessary; writing briefs and managing development projects
- Managing the delivery of a variety of successful email marketing campaigns (using MailChimp)
- Work with a third-party agency on audience segmentation and data management.
- Using email automation, split testing to maximise email performance
- Measure and report performance of email campaigns against key matrix such as delivery rate, CTR, open rates and ROI
- Share social media and digital marketing knowledge with in-house team
- Identify new trends in digital marketing (especially Instagram, Facebook marketing)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Paid and Organic social media
- Strong understanding of social media and marketing strategies and how to leverage these to deliver results. Hands on, experience creating paid social campaigns
- Strong experience and knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Pixel
- Up to date knowledge of how to optimize copy effectively on Facebook and Instagram to create engagement (hashtags, boosting posts, choosing key times for scheduling etc.)
- Experience of email marketing campaigns and using software platform such as MailChimp
- Proven experience in management of email database, customer segmentation and lifecycle
- Demonstrable track record of delivering ROI for digital marketing strategies
- An understanding of WordPress in order to upload blogs and content to our website
- Excellent time management
- Works well under pressure, great problem solving, strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work with in a team and individually