Job Description – Graphic Designer
Reporting to Customer Success Manager
Who is MRM Global?
We are a marketing technology company providing industry-leading web-to-print software to global drinks brands such as Bacardi, Carlsberg, Diageo, Molson Coors and Pernod Ricard.
Our innovative Brand Creator platform enables sales teams to quickly and easily support their customers with customised drinks menus and point of sale materials proven to increase sales through improving visibility at the point of purchase. Our mission is to provide technology solutions that help salespeople and their customers save time, reduce cost and increase productivity.
MRM is expanding globally at lightning pace due to several new international contract wins. In 2019, MRM plan to double their revenue and headcount through entering new markets and launching with new clients.
Our design team is at the heart of everything we do and is based at our Glasgow office. Due to rapid growth, we are now recruiting for Graphic Designers to join us on our journey.
- We are on the lookout for a Senior Graphic Designer with strong design experience from an agency or commercial environment.
- You will be required to work efficiently to deliver print-ready artwork within very tight timescales, and therefore must be able to work under pressure.
- You will be working within strict brand guidelines, therefore excellent attention to detail is essential for this position, along with a strong command of grammar and spelling.
- You will be working alongside junior graphic designers who will require your help in further developing their skills, so people management or mentoring experience is a plus.
- Experience of designing for digital and web would be highly beneficial
- An in-depth knowledge of pre-press procedures and designing for print
- Ability to speak another language would be beneficial
- Ability to work at a very fast pace while maintaining a high quality of work
- What experience do you have in graphic design?
- Do you have a driving license?
- Do you speak French?
- Do you speak German?
- Do you speak Italian?
- Do you speak Portuguese?
- Do you speak Spanish?
Please send on a portfolio of your best work, along with an up-to-date CV.
Salary is DOE.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
MRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
MRM is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences.
We strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All employees and contractors of MRM are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.