Digital Insight and Data Analyst
Digital Insight & Data Analyst Manager, Greater London
Salary £60,000 - £65000
Are you a Digital Insight & Data Analyst working within an FMCG or retail business or working in an agency with this type of client?
Our client is a Global player in drinks. Working across a portfolio of brands, they are looking for an experienced Digital Insight and Data Analyst to join their newly formed Digital marketing function which has been created to accelerate Digital marketing across the brand marketing teams.
About the role:
This is a strategically important stand-alone role for an ambitious digital analyst expert, who has the experience and technical know-how to come in and set up digital analytics and reporting strategy from scratch.
You will join as the expert who will set up dashboards, run analytics reports and become the go to person on how to improve digital marketing effectiveness.
You will use your experience from other client side or client facing roles with FMCG or retail businesses to work alongside a team of social media and digital marketing managers who will work with agility and a start-up mentality, to lay great digital marketing foundations.
This is a technical role and you will need to have the ability to code from scratch as well as being ‘switched on’ to the external environment around the latest developments with social networking websites and platforms.
You will be used to tracking the performance of social media, influencers, Google Analytics, Digital Paid Media and do competitor benchmarking. You will foster a test and learn culture within the organisation and then report, refine and optimise based on campaign results.
You'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Digital marketing team and wider brand teams with analytics and insight driving strategy
- Building simple, actionable dashboards and reports to illustrate short, medium and long-term insights and analytics
- Tracking performance of (but not limited to) Social Media, Influencers, Google Analytics, Digital Paid Media, Competitor Benchmarking
- Building strong test and learn framework delivering digital marketing optimisation
- Setting standards for Digital ‘Metrics that Matter’.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Insights and media agency to track KPIs, optimise activations and drive best practice across a portfolio of brands.
You will need the following experience and skills:
- Proven track record in leading, developing and embedding a Digital Analytics and Insight approach within an FMCG or retail business.
- Analytics experience in Digital and Marketing effectiveness.
- Experience identifying and implementing new analytics tools within a business.
- Able to take data through to actionable insights suitable for a Marketing and Commercial led organisation.
- Proven ability to manage tension points internally and between agency partners in service of a better outcome for brands.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build cooperative, productive relationships with internal teams, external agencies and be able to influence as senior level.
- FMCG or CPG experience preferable but not essential - will look at agency only candidates.
If this role sounds like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **