Senior Marketing Executive – luxury real estate
Senior Marketing Executive – maternity cover / fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced property marketeer to join a fast-growing development company operating in the luxury real estate sector with major projects in London and the South of France. The candidate will understand the residential property sector and possess a broad range of marketing, digital and communication skills gained from at least 5 years working experience.
You will join a small but expanding sales and marketing team based at our Mayfair offices and enjoy a creative working environment among real estate professionals & designers. The role may involve travel to our French office in Antibes, where we are about to launch a major new project.
Our projects attract international clients so it would be ideal if you have some marketing experience attracting an international audience.
The company currently has two completed developments on the market in Antibes (near Nice), so if you speak French or Russian that would be a bonus.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement existing marketing strategy, working alongside the wider sales & marketing team
- Demonstrate good digital knowledge with expertise in social media, content generation, growing followers, developing online impact
- Creative flair to follow existing brand guidelines and creativity to develop new ideas for digital channels
- Interested in on-page SEO as well as possessing an aptitude for analysing marketing campaigns, advertising. Lead generation is key.
- Work closely with a creative agency to deliver additional marketing collateral, adverts, mailers and online material
- Working to the company's marketing budget; keeping accurate records
- Supporting sales & marketing team on events where required
- Ad-hoc duties, when required.
Key Skills, knowledge and Behaviours
- 5 years + marketing experience; some property experience required
- Educated to degree level
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing projects
- Ability to work proactively and on own initiative
- Strong team work ethos
- Excellent organisational, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Experience of working with external agencies (Digital, Creative etc.)
- French or Russian speaker, an advantage
- IT literate
- Commercially astute
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.