Marketing Project Manager
This is a fabulous Project Manager role if you want to work alongside open minded, culturally curious colleagues for this great global strategy, branding and digital agency, helping their clients in the luxury, beauty, travel, hospitality, F&B and sports sectors make an impact in China. You will oversee a range of exciting strategy and campaign projects, leading internal teams and acting as the day-to-day contact for clients, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Their genuinely consultative approach and in-depth knowledge of the Chinese market enables this great strategy, branding and digital agency to drive their client businesses forward in the Chinese market, forging business growth through their regional expertise. They have a passion for China, and want to help businesses prosper in one of the world’s markets with the greatest potential for growth.
They are a passionate team that is truly immersed in China and values integrity, collaboration, cultural curiosity, and exploration.
With offices in London, Beijing, Shanghai and New York, they work with iconic global brands in the luxury, beauty, travel, hospitality, F&B, and sports sectors.
- Create detailed and accurate scopes of work, forecasting resource requirements
- Work with the Project Director to determine the necessary resources required to deliver on the project, and schedule in their time accordingly
- Prepare detailed project plans and budget trackers
- Brief all stakeholders on the project plan, ensuring budgets and timeframes are agreed and well-communicated
- Oversee all day-to-day project activity, ensuring that all tasks are completed on time, on budget.
- Lead project status update meetings, following up with detailed contact reports and actions.
- Monitor, track, and report on all forecasted and actual time spent on projects as well as forecasted and actual spending and margin.
- Conduct project debriefs
- Minimum three years’ experience in managing projects in an agency-like environment
- Excellent project planning, budgeting, reporting skills
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Comfortable using spreadsheets and project management tools and software
- Experience producing strategies and/or creative marketing campaigns is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of Chinese platforms / channels / partners is advantageous but not essential.
- Culturally aware, analytical, charismatic, assertive and confident, resourceful, organised and efficient