Digital Communications Manager
My client is a FTSE 100 business and a specialist catering and support services provider to the MoD, Offshore & Government services.
Are you an experienced B2C digital marketer looking for your next challenge? We may have the role for you!
The business provide catering services to thousands of MoD staff across the UK. This is a newly created position which will see you using your strategic and campaign management skills to build engagement with MoD staff across website, app and social media platforms.
This role is home-based with one day a week of travelling.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Set digital strategy across a range of platforms
- Work with the pricing and promotions manager to publicise new Food &Beverage promotions
- Liaise with key stakeholders ensuring upcoming events are publicised
- Data/CRM management – ensure the correct messages are sent out to the correct audience at the right times.
- Candidates will come from a B2C background
- Broad digital marketing experience essential
- Experience of hospitality or communicating to blue-collar workers/ building B2C engagement would be advantageous