Brand Manager - Consumer Healthcare
This is a terrific opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Brand Manager with UK FMCG experience to join a Global Healthcare organisation working on a No.1 selling consumer healthcare brand.
About the role:
Reporting into the UK Marketing Manager in this well-rounded role, you will cover all key elements of the marketing mix.
You will be responsible for managing a budget, preparing and delivering 1-3 year brand plans that will cover NPD, ATL and BTL activities, digital/social media, PR, SEO and sampling. You will also develop support materials and promotions by channel for sales teams.
One of the most exciting elements of this role will be looking at ways of expanding the brand out into new formats and user territories– assessing opportunities for new product development and line extensions and researching the potential for new consumer groups.
It’s a really exciting time to join a new team in a progressive company. You will need to demonstrate your passion for brands and be a real team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude. You will be given a lot of autonomy and will be expected to be a creative marketer who can work on your own initiative.
Skills needed for the role:
- Proven marketing experience in a UK based role having worked on a well known FMCG brand
- Great commercial skills - understanding market data and P&Ls - good analytics
- Experience in building up annual marketing plans and working with agencies to deliver marketing activity, and brand activation/execution
- Digital/social media experience.
- Great communication skills - working closely with the Sales team and with other members of cross functional teams to ensure marketing plans are fully joined-up
- Budget management
A Global Healthcare organisation who own a range of healthcare consumer brands and OTC and prescription medicines. Plenty of well-known household brands.
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **