A truly fabulous award-winning architectural practice established in the 1980’s, based in fashionable Islington area, is urgently seeking an experienced and highly talented Marketing Coordinator to join their busy Business Development team. Your main role will be to coordinate the promotion of the practice across their specialist sectors and locations.
Main duties and responsibilities include:-
- Public Relations
- Day to day point of contact with the PR Consultancy
- Inform all project updates
- Highlight media opportunities
- Business Development
- Create marketing assets for external distribution
- Submissions for awards
What’s in it for you:-
- The opportunity to work closely with a bunch of talented & friendly architectural people!
- Assist with event management
- Develop and implement innovative marketing ideas
- Assist with award opportunities
- Manage their social media output
To be considered for this role, you will have had proven experience of working in a similar sector and possess at least 3 years’ professional experience working as Marketing Coordinator. The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines is essential.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with good benefits and an awesome working environment within one of the UK’s foremost design practices.