International Marketing Manager
International Marketing Manager
Who is Kiddylicious?
Kiddylicious is a global, award-winning brand that creates delicious and nutritious snacks and meals for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. Currently the fastest growing and number 2 brand in the UK baby snacking market, with products being sold in every major UK supermarket and worldwide in over 27 countries.
Amazing taste is at the heart of everything we create. We believe that great tasting food is key to educating young palates and developing a positive attitude to food for life. Our snacks and meals also offer a wide range of tastes, textures and developmental benefits, playing a vital role in a child’s early years development.
We’re proud to say, our range is a lifesaver for busy parents, with four delicious Kiddylicious snacks being enjoyed every second around the world!
The International Marketing Manager will help achieve global expansion through overseeing the end-to-end management of the launch into new markets, including ensuring a consistent positioning and look and feel wherever the brand is represented in the world. As well as installing the passion and key values for the Kiddylicious brand into the wider international team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the Kiddylicious brand in the markets we have identified as areas of opportunity for expansion.
- Act as a the Kiddylicious visual brand owner internationally.
- Own, refine and update the Kiddylicious repeatable model, adapting as we test and learn in new markets.
- Work with new markets to create new packaging, based on existing templates, ensuring they are in line with local market regulations.
- Lead the development of international brand assets.
- Oversee international campaigns, ensuring they are on brand and delivering ROI.
- Deliver on-boarding sessions to the wider international team so they are able to deliver the Kiddylicious proposition, brand messages and product assortment with passion.
- Update the brand toolkit to ensure markets have all the assets they need to represent the brand in the market including a visual assets, promotional toolkit, communication tool kit.
- Own and refine the packaging process to guarantee new markets are launched in a timely manner.
- Oversee activity carried out through distributors, supporting on adhoc requests.
Direct reports: 1x Marketing Executive.
The successful applicant:
- Has a broad Marketing background with international experience.
- Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in marketing management.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels internally and externally.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy.
- Results oriented with strong analytic skills and business sense.
- Has the ability to perform as part of a small entrepreneurial team
- Strong presentation skills (Power Point wizard) and used to presenting to audiences.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A food industry background useful, although not essential.
Why you should work for Kiddylicious:
Kiddylicious is a fun, friendly and fast-moving brand with innovation at its core. If you like a challenge and being part of a team that makes a change, then Kiddylicious is right the place for you. With no two days being the same, the opportunities for growth and developing new skills are endless.
At Kiddylicious, we pride ourselves on our strong family ethos – we are all very supportive of one another, made easier by us all sharing the same values and vision for Kiddylicious’ growth. We have a growing team, based in Buckinghamshire.
In 2018 Kiddylicious also became part of the Lotus Bakeries family, a Belgian bakery, best known for its iconic biscuits and cakes. Founded in 1932 and still owned by the original founders today, this family ran business perfectly complements the Kiddylicious ethos. In 2015 Lotus Bakeries group also acquired the well-known brands Nakd, Trek and Bear who all offer delicious and nutritious snacks.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-moving company undergoing rapid growth within the industry. So, if you feel that you can fulfil this role and would like to be a part of our amazing team, please do get in touch.
Nova Search is operating as an employment agency for this vacancy. No other agencies.